Release 3.2 is scheduled for deployment to production sites on 1/20/15, and includes the following changes:
- Users now see a warning on their user page that changing their account username will disable their ability to log in using Touchstone.
- Content managers who also have other roles now see all columns on the Permissions page correctly.
- CSS Injector now includes syntax highlighting, and the ability to specify which theme(s) should use each rule.
- Users now see a warning on the jQuery Update page (Configuration -> Development -> jQuery update) about the risk of using versions above 1.5.
Drupal core and contributed modules have been updated as follows:
- Drupal Core updated to 7.34 https://www.drupal.org/drupal-7.34-release-notes
- Chaos Tools (ctools) to 7.x-1.4 https://www.drupal.org/node/2194551
- CKEditor to 7.x-1.16 https://www.drupal.org/node/2356563
- Date to 7.x-2.8 https://www.drupal.org/node/2311887
- Devel to 7.x-1.5 https://www.drupal.org/node/2256375
- Entity API to 7.x-1.5 https://www.drupal.org/node/2236077
- Views to 7.x-3.8 https://www.drupal.org/node/2271305
- Webform to 7.x-3.21 https://www.drupal.org/node/2351977
- CSS Injector to 7.x-1.10 https://www.drupal.org/node/2158369
- Field Group to 7.x-1.4 https://www.drupal.org/node/2280051
- Boost to 7.x-1.0 https://www.drupal.org/node/2257267
We have also updated the way MIT’s customizations are applied to the community-contributed Boost and Shibboleth modules, including a change to the way our whitelist function stores data.