The code update scheduled for DC Release 3.3 includes the following changes:
- Addresses security release:
SA-CONTRIB-2015-063 - Webform - Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Addresses other miscellaneous fixes
- Updated CyberSource module for compliance with Webform 7.x-4.4.
- Updated Webform module from 3.x to 4.x. Documentation on 3.x to 4.x upgrade
The presence of the default "Body" field in a webform was a feature in the Webform 3.x tree but was intentionally omitted in the 4.x tree.
For sites with pre-existing webforms in place, this change should not have any effect.
For new sites, the default Body element will need to be added manually. This can be done as follows:
Navigate to Admin > Structure > Content Types > Webform > manage fields
You can either:
- "Add existing field" and select "Long text and summary: body (body)"
- or, "Add new field" (custom) with Field Type 'Long text and summary' and Widget 'Text area with a summary'