Drupal Cloud 3.5, released August 18, 2015, includes the following changes:
- Security release for Context Module, [https://www.drupal.org/node/2403351]
- Restores the Views UI for sites in which Views UI was disabled due to a system bug
- Corrects Content Manager role id inconsistency for a small number of websites
- Updates to Administrator menu toolbar
- Updates to Shibboleth Authentication Whitelist module
- Adds module dependency declarations
- Adds per group filter for MIT Events calendar. Fixes display bug with past events container.
- Fixes an intermittent bug which causes PHP errors on Cybersource webform submission
- Udate to Context module resolves a bug impacting block ordering when weighting of block order is governed by both
Admin > Structure > Blocks and
Admin > Structure > Context > Blocks.
This results in minor rearrangements of sidebar content on a small number of sites.
- Other miscellaneous fixes, https://www.drupal.org/node/2437885