To add an Events Calendar to your site click Configuration, then Configure Events Calendar.
There are four tabs with various options.
To move a calendar block to another region:
- Click Configure, then Blocks.
- Click MIT Events: Groups or MIT Events: View, then click Configure.
- Move the block to a new region.
To limit the calendar block(s) to your Home page:
- Scroll to the Visibility settings.
- Choose Only the Listed Pages.
- Add “<front>” to the field.
The calendar page defaults to the current month, but you can move forward and back by months.
Using the MIT Events calendar module should create a Calendar view and add it to the main menu. If this is not the case you can follow instructions in the FAQ How do I add a link to my menu? The URL for the calendar page in mit-events.