The main content of your page is located in the body. There are multiple ways to adjust the layout of your pages. Some are straightforward and some require a bit more knowledge. The following list increases in required expertise.
- Change the layout and width of your page and sidebars (see, How do I change the sidebar layout?).
- Add a table to your content Body to position your content (see, How do I format content using the formatting toolbar?).
- Move content blocks to different page regions (see, How do I position blocks within a region?).
- Use CSS to add margins and padding (see, Working with Cascading Style Sheets - CSS)
- Create a horizontal menu (see, Working with the Menu Block Module).
- Create a new View (see, Working with views).