To create a new block:
- Click Structure, then Blocks.
- Click +Add block in the upper left.
- Add a Block title which is the name visible to the user. If you do not want to show a title, leave this blank or enter "<none>".
- Add a Block description which is the name for the block which appears in the Blocks administration overlay. Use this field to help describe for yourself what the block is for.
- In the Block body field enter the content for this block. The body is subject to the editing procedures as any other content (see the FAQ questions about adding and formatting content). Be sure to choose the appropriate Text format.
- Make changes and additions to the block configuration options below the Block body (see the FAQ How do I configure options for a block?).